A Pair Of YorkSound Luna Rechargeable Small & Invisible (ITE) In Ear Hearing Aids
Click image to zoom
People also bought
- Product ID YS1003
- Brand YorkSound
- Fitting range ≤ 80dB
- Battery type Rechargeable (A13 / 7.9 x 5.4mm)
- Wearing type In-ear Canal
- Max output 108 +/- 3 dB
- Input noise < 28dB
- Charging time 5 - 6 hours
- Working time Up to 24 hours
- Size 0.8 x 0.4 x 0.6 inches
- Weight About 0.2 ounces * 2
- Small Size Design, Lightweight, Comfortable Fit and Never Fall Out. Design in very small size ( 0.8 x 0.4 x 0.6 inches ), completely in the ear, with silicone ear dome, it stays in your ear and never fall out when your are talking, walking, jogging or other exercise. Nearly invisible and extremely discreet(fits even if you have glasses). Only about 0.2 ounces ultralight weight body, you don't even feel it, fits both right and left ear, very comfortable to wear.
- Feedback Minimized and Noise Reduction. Professional device body design, new generation chip on the market, advanced audiology mini-microprocessor technology and perfect ear dome fits effectively reduce the feedback and background noise.
- Long Working Time and Rechargeable. Up to 24 hours battery life, it can maintain 3-4 days of daily use. Come with a portable USB charging box, takes 5-6 hours for a fully charge. One night charge, three days use, no more buying and replacing batteries!
- Volume Control, Power Switch On/Off, Very Easy to Use. Modify the volume easily with the tools inside the packing box and pitch for optimal hearing, enjoy clearer conversations immediately. Power button on the body, easy to turn on or off. If want to take it off, just pull the pulling line. Very easy to use.
- Certification and Guaranteed. FDA, CE, FCC multiple certifications, certified by medical institutions around the world. 90 days hassle free returns, 365 days renewal for quality issues, 2 years manufacturer warranty and unlimited customer service, no-risk to purchases.
- 1 - 3 Days Fast & Free Shipping by Amazon. All YorkSound's items are fulfillment by amazon (Local Shipping Service by Amazon), it generally takes 1-3 days to reach to your door, depending on the area you live in.
28 customer ratings
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
- Top rated
- Most recent
- All reviews
- Image only
- All stars
- 5 star only
- 4 star only
- 3 star only
- Reviewed on January 9, 2020
- Color: Beige
- I've ordered hearing amplifiers for my elderly mom for a decade. This one is BY FAR the BEST! If your loved one can't hear you and you're tired of *feeling* angry because you're always shouting, buy this and shove it in their ear -- voila! And CHEAP!!
2 people found this helpful
- Reviewed on February 17, 2020
- Color: Red
- It is impossible to get a hearing aid for this price but this is the BEST hearing amplifier you will ever find anywhere for any amount of money. However, this hearing amp is labeled "mini" but too big for my tiny ear canals, as I am a 75 year old senior woman with small ears. I received extensive hearing damage and scar tissue after being near an explosion 35 years ago and have gone through very expensive hearing aids that really do not help much. Considering the cheap price of this hearing amplifier, you cannot go wrong w/buying this inexpensive hearing amplifier. I bought two devices but I am only using one because I am now deaf in my other ear. I will save the extra device as a back-up.
Actually I think that a person with no hearing disabilities could also find a purpose for having this hearing amplifier. It will only amplify so don't bother to verbally cut this amplifier down. It does exactly what it describes it will do!
1 people found this helpful
- Reviewed on April 23, 2020
- Color: Blue
- The aid works well after using the correct size ear piece. Just doesn't fit around the top of the ear securely. When moving around it feels like it could fall out.
- Reviewed on April 27, 2020
- Color: Beige
- I bought this for my 90 year old mother-in-law who has moderate to severe hearing loss in both ears. She's not in a position to spend thousands of dollars for one of the extortionately priced conventional hearing aids. I don't know how those vendors can sleep at night.
On the pro side, this device does amplify sound enough to make it easier for her to hear conversations and the television, and for that alone it has probably been worth the price. And the batteries seem to last a long time with intermittent use.
On the con side, for a 90 year old with some dexterity problems, the switches can be hard to operate without looking and the sound quality is not high.
Overall I think that the device, while problematic, is certainly better than nothing, and not a substantial investment.
- Reviewed on April 12, 2020
- Color: Beige
- This is the second hearing amplifier of this style I have used. I find this one superior in many ways. The universal ear feature, fits either ear. is great and eliminates the need to search out the proper unit to fit the ear. The power switch is far superior to the open battery compartment. Because of their size , the same on all amplifiers, the controls , volume and tone are easy to use but I recommend the user spend some time using them against a constant sound to become familiar with their range. I found running water from a sink tap provides a constant sound.Finally to date, I found that the hearing amplifier is sturdy and well built and can handle a certain amount of abuse, dropping, etc without impairing their function. I would endorse their purchase by anyone with a hearing loss problem. They compare favorablywith much more expensive units.